Even though it is well-known that presidential candidate Mitt Romney has secured zero percent of the black vote, that doesn’t mean that there are no black people willing to vote for him. There are black celebs out there who love the Republicans as much as they love money and fame, so we thought we’d lay some of them out here, with our own take on each one:
1) Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson: The Rock was invited to speak at the 2000 Republican convention. This one surprised us, since he doesn’t seem to display any Republican tendencies.
2) Don King: Doesn’t surprise us. He’s old, he’s rich and he likes to screw people over. Perfect Republican match.
3) Karl Malone: Long considered the biggest redneck in all of basketball and the guy who allegedly got a 13-year old girl pregnant when he was in college. He’s also the guy who refused to play with Magic Johnson when he announced that he had HIV. His attraction to the Republican Party is self-explanatory.
4) Harriet Tubman: Was a Republican before the party became so openly racist.
5) Sojourner Truth: See Harriet Tubman explanation above.
6) 50 Cent: He cares about making money and Republicans can do that for him. Since when were rappers expected to care about other people?
7) Martin Luther King: See Harriet Tubman and Sojourner truth explanations above.
8) LL Cool J: Probably the biggest surprise of all.
9) Eazy-E: Before his death, he was criticized for conspiring with a white guy, Jerry Heller, to take money away from the other members of NWA. Perfect Republican antic.
10) Booker T. Washington: Pull yourself by your bootstraps. That was what Booker T was all about. We can’t imagine him being a Democrat.
Powered by Facebook Comments