Lesbian Couple Murdered In Texas

Lesbian couple murdered in Texas

Britney Cosby (l) Crystal Jackson (r)

By Lechette Walker

A beer deliveryman found the bodies of two 24 year old women as he was taking out the trash, said Houston local Fox station.

“Beer deliveryman found the victims around 7:30 a.m. when he took out some trash.”

The lesbian couple lived together for two years and decided to go to Galveston for the Mardi Gras which had a tragic ending. Crystal Jackson had a five year old daughter that will now be without a mother from this senseless murder.  Jackson and Britney Cosby were raising Jackson’s daughter, and as for now she is left without parents as the death of both women alters her future.

“Relatives say the two women went to Galveston for Mardi Gras,” Houston’s ABC News affiliate KTRK reports. “Authorities say they were killed in different ways, and it’s possible the suspects murdered them elsewhere and moved their bodies.”

The police does not have a motive or suspect for the murder of the two women. Their family is looking for answers to this unsolved murder.

“I never heard from them anymore, and that night I didn’t hear from her,” said Cosby’s great grandmother, Annie Lee Cosby, said.

“What did they do to you to kill my sister? You beat my sister up and you just, you messed her up to the point she can’t breathe no more,” said Jackson’s sister, Lequetia Jackson.

The two women who worked in their local community, Jackson a security guard and Cosby a barista at her local Starbucks went to Galveston for a good time and did not return home. This tragedy that was a senseless act of cruelty deserves attention to acknowledge the fact that, not agreeing with someone’s decision does not justify cruelty or murder.

The investigators are looking for some type of evidence to find leads. Cosby’s silver 2006 Kia is missing and they are hoping that finding the vehicle will lead to evidence that convicts.

Sources:  thenewcivilrightsmovement

Comments

comments

10 Responses to Lesbian Couple Murdered In Texas

1. Wilson March 11, 2014 at 11:31 pm

I hope they are caught and given the max time, that is so sad for this to happen simply because they were gay. I don,t agree with people being gay, but thats their business and other folks who don,t like it should mind their own business.

2. Elizabeth March 12, 2014 at 8:57 am

We live in a society where nothing is private. Often people tell to much about themselves to others. Just live your life, job folk, church folk, casual friends do not need to know what is going on in your personal life. I have never understood why gay people want to tell everybody they are gay. Gay or straight you should not be sharing your personal history with “everybody”. Keep some things private between you and those close to you (who care about you and support you) and live your life.

3. Daisy March 12, 2014 at 10:55 am

Regardless of whether they were gay, they are God’s children and murder is wrong…period!

4. Samuel March 12, 2014 at 1:53 pm

It might be plain and simple murder, if the police do a detailed investigation they could find a motive. Sometimes these murders can be connected to revenge by another disgruntled lover…

5. Ann G. March 13, 2014 at 12:54 pm

This is truly sad, my prayers go out to the families. This country is going backwards. It reminds me of the wild west of many many years ago. Everyone at that time was packing on their hips, people were killed for no reason like they are doing today! There is only one judge and jury, there are a lot of things that I don’t like but it does not give me the authority to kill someone because I don’t agree with their life style, their color, nor what they are doing with their lives! I have enough to do to make sure I am walking and talking in the way he wants me to. There is a certain segment of our society that wants everyone to live as they do, I say stop the damn meddling and take care of your life!

6. Kimberly March 14, 2014 at 3:34 am

It does not matter if they were gay.straight,black,white or whatever.We must stop the hatred people!

7. Deborah March 14, 2014 at 6:38 am

It is outrageous that even with the possibility of this double murder being inspired by homophobia, commentators are still taking the opportunity to pontificate about “keeping things private”. It was law enforcement who spoke of their sexual orientation, not them! Furthermore, this is primarily a MURDER case: your own private religious beliefs are irrelevant. These two women did not deserve to be murdered, and the perpetrators of the crime deserve to be punished as much as the law will allow. Please keep self-righteous nonsense to yourselves and show some damn respect to these sisters!

8. marva Lightbourne March 14, 2014 at 12:58 pm

this is another senseless murder, whenever a “gay” couple or individual is TARGETED to be murdered by either hatred toward gay people. domestic in nature, or jealousy.. it fueled by the existing thought that this individual / couple was gay.. PERIOD !!..STILL on top of this story on the young black gay mayoral candiate. mr. mcmillian in mississippi who was murdered & others.. this has to be followered up on until all unanswered questions concerning thier sexuality has been ELIMINATED.. chairwomen concerned citizens committee, inc.. & http://www.rainbowladiesourspaceinc.org., miami,fla.

9. Nike Air Max Chica July 8, 2014 at 3:21 pm

It is perfect time to make a few plans for the longer term and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this publish and if I may just I wish to recommend you few attention-grabbing issues or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles regarding this article. I desire to learn more things approximately it!

10. Salomon Sportschuhe July 8, 2014 at 8:34 pm

I am really inspired together with your writing skills and also with the format on your blog. Is that this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is uncommon to see a nice weblog like this one today..